Advanced course - 5th & 6th February 2022
or make 4 interest-free payments of $124.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
More Training! More Adventure! More Fun!
This course offers it all to you. Similar to the Adventure Diver course, you can go through this course at your own pace and choose which dives you’d like to try. Whether you decide to experience what its like to explore sunken ships or to feel the effects of deep diving, our staff of trained and friendly instructors will be with you every step of the way to make sure that you get the most out of each experience.
The PADI Advanced diver certification qualifies you to dive to a maximum depth of 30 metres, and builds confidence and enhances your diving knowledge and skills.
Course dives include;
- Deep dive
- Peak buoyancy dive
- Navigation dive
- Night dive
- Search & Recovery dive or Naturalist dive
Included in the Advanced Open Water course is;
- Classroom session – Thursday night briefing
- 2 nights accommodation at Batemans Bay
- All training materials – PADI Advanced adventure pack (includes manual & slate)
- Digital passport photo for your certification card
- PADI Advanced Open Water certification card
- 3 shore dives
- 2 boat dives
ADD THE PADI ENRICHED AIR DIVER COURSE SPECIALTY, AND GET 2 CERTIFICATIONS IN 1 WEEKEND!
Items which are not included are;
- Transportation to & from the coast
- Dive medical (if required)
- Mask, snorkel, boots, gloves, torch
- Bed linen
- Use of a complete scuba kit – $51.00 for full scuba kit ( BCD, Regs, weight belt and weights, wetsuit )