COMBINE YOUR PREDATOR EXTENDER IDM WITH YOUR 1st STAGE
Commercial divers’ best choice, Special Corps Mask of choice, a mask that can withstand the toughest and most frequent use possible.
PREDATOR EXTENDER SYSTEM-Diving Full Face Mask
w/ INT 2nd Stage, SAV & Hose-New SS Adj Knob &
SL35TX INT 1st Stage, w/ Extender Frame assembled
- Regulator cover in marine-use Anodized Anticorodal®, light weightresistant, durable aluminum compound used in aeronautics for applications requiring high mechanical resistance. The front cover of the mask’s state-of-the-art integrated regulator is made of laser-cut Anodized Anticorodal® and has a light gold finish Reg adjustment knob, internal screw, in AISI 316 stainless steel
- Includes the Extender Kit (frame + accessories).
- Sensitive reg adjustment knob, sturdy and easy to grab even wearing thick gloves.
- Predator mask comes with three rubber straps.
- Nitrox compatibility up to 40%. .
- 1030 g total mask weight (2.28 lb.).
- Heavily reduced positive buoyancy, 232 g (0.5 lb.).
- Cold water certified, balanced, on demand, integrated regulator.
- Polycarbonate visor (siloxane double coated for scratch resistance).
- Directional exhaust valve (4 positions).
- Dive / pre dive switch.
- Limited Lifetime warranty.
- SAV (Surface Air Valve) included.
Correct fitting, breakdown of basic features and more here:
1st STAGE SL35TX INT 232 Bar
The SL35TX high performance, 1st stage has a balanced diaphragm with anti-freeze kit.
It has an adjustable intermediate pressure and is made of brass with a plated chromed finish body, stainless steel piston, Teflon seat, and stainless steel spring.
It is available with the following characteristics:
– 2 high pressure ports 7/16 -20 UNF
– 4 low pressure ports 3/8-24 UNF
– Flow rate of approx. 4800 l/m at 140 bars