IS IT TIME TO KICK YOUR DIVING UP TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is one of the most challenging, rewarding and fun dive courses you'll ever do. Emphasis is placed on prevention of diving problems and accidents, awareness, control and proper accident management, NOT physical ability, making it an incredibly valuable experience for all divers.
You will learn to prevent and manage problems in the water, and become more confident in your skills as a diver, knowing that you can help others if needed. During the course, you learn to become a better buddy by practicing problem solving skills until they become second nature. Plus, the course is just fun – it’s serious, but still allows for lots of laughter in between the focused learning.
The course is divided into three parts:
- Knowledge Development sessions where you will work closely with your instructor to cover – self rescue (because you can't help others if you yourself are in trouble), diver stress, first aid, accident management and dive equipment.
- Practical Session, you will learn different techniques for helping divers in trouble, from tired divers on the surface to unconscious divers underwater.
- Accident Scenarios, you will have the opportunity to put everything you have learned into practice, handling diving incidents as part of a team.
One thing is certain, after completing this course you will be a more confident, prepared and aware diver. Group sizes are always kept small and we guarantee lots of personal attention.
The minimum age is 12; you must be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or have another qualifying certification, and have atleast 20 dives logged.
The course takes 2 days to complete and is will take you one step closer to the PADI Master Scuba diver rating or Divemaster.
To be certified as a PADI Rescue Diver you must have successfully completed a sanctioned CPR course within the last 24 months, dont worry about that just yet, we can assist you in getting there.
- PADI eLearning theory
- Scuba diving first aid kit
- All training dives
- PADI certification on completion
What's next? As a PADI Rescue Diver you have already achieved a very high standard of diver education. But why not go further? Specialty courses offer an excellent way to take part in and learn more about the types of diving that interest you. And they are the path to becoming a PADI Master Scuba Diver or Divemaster.