RIDE DIVE Tasmania & Melbourne - 7th to 15th February 2022
or make 4 interest-free payments of $749.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
'It's as if some motorcycle God took all the best that Australia has to offer and consolidated it into one thrilling location.'
ESCAPE WITH US & EXPLORE THE BEST OF TASMANIA, ABOVE & BELOW!
Departing Monday 7th and returning Tuesday 15th February 2022
Tasmania’s roads might easily have been designed by a motorcyclist.
Wherever you ride, there are inviting stretches curling into the mountains or wrapping around beaches.
Join us for an amazing adventure, as we head east to west across the 'Apple Isle' and explore some of Australia's most historic towns.
Tasmania’s west coast is motorcycle heaven, with the often empty highways wriggling between World Heritage-listed mountains in seemingly endless sweeps.
With more than 4,850 km of coastline and 45,000 ha of marine reserves, the clear coastal waters of Tasmania offer some of the best temperate diving in the world.
The Tasmanian peninsula has a large number of enormous sea caverns, tunnels and canyons, particularly in the Waterfall Bay area, where the caverns are easily accessible even for novice divers. Cathedral Cave is the largest sea cave system in Australia, with a massive entrance extending back into smaller caverns and narrow tunnels.
The cool water temperatures and Antarctic current fill the water with plenty of food for all sorts of underwater life. None are more impressive than the invertebrates that cover deep sea walls. One of the most famous is the Yellow Zoanthid which can completely cover seawalls for as far as the eye can see. You'll also find massive schools of cool water fish as well as gigantic sponges in the depths. You’ll come across a wide range of marine life including seahorses, seadragons, octopus, cuttlefish, crayfish and abalone.
- Support vehicle with trailer, with extra fuel if required
- We carry all your gear!
- 8 nights accommodation, dble/twin share
- 2 nights accommodation on board Spirit of Tasmania ferry
2 boat dives in Tasmania, Eaglehawk neck.
- 2 shore dives Melboure, Rye Pier
- Travel from Melb to Tas via Spirit of Tasmania, return
- Cost of motorcycle transfer onboard Spirit of Tasmania
- All meals (excluding meals whilst onboard Spirit of Tasmania & in Hobart)
- Tanks and weights
What you need to supply:
- Your own motorcycle, gear and fuel
- Dive gear, you can hire from us if required
- BCD, Regs & dive compuuter
- Wetsuit or drysuit
- Safety marker buoy
- Option 1: Solo rider, diver - twin share land, twin share on ferry - $2999.00
- Option 2: Solo rider, non-diver - twin share land, twin share on ferry - $2829
- Option 3: Pillion rider, diver - twin share land, twin share on ferry - $2761.00
- Option 4: Pillion rider non-diver - twin share land, twin share on ferry - $2591.00
We only have space for 16 divers, so book asap if you are keen!
***We recommend that you have travel insurance for these trips.