Stormsure Drysuit repair kit
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.49 AUD fortnightly with More info
STORMSURE Wetsuit & Drysuit Repair Kit will enable you to make instant and permanent repairs on simple cuts, splits, and holes in neoprene fabric or trilaminate drysuits. Both tubes of glue are particularly useful to outdoor wear and water sports equipment due to being flexible and extremely tough when cured.
Buy a STORMSURE Wetsuit & Drysuit repair kit now for when you need it later!
- Fixes rip, tears, and splits in unstitched seams.
- Flexible black adhesive that is durable and waterproof.
- Full colour printed instructions to help anyone from novice to expert.
- Disposable gloves are included to keep your hands clean during any repair.
- Great for the environment, repairing instead of replacing reduces landfill and waste.
- Repair kit contains:
5g Neoprene Queen repair adhesive
5g STORMSURE repair clear adhesive
20cm TUFF Tape strip
75mm Neoprene patch
For instant repairs to small holes, clean and dry the surface and apply Neoprene Queen Adhesive directly into the hole, apply pressure using a small business card as a spatula pushing the glue in, leaving a 5mm excess overlapping around it. Wait 5 minutes and then your wetsuit is ready to be used again.
For larger rips and tears, clean and dry the surface and apply Neoprene Queen Adhesive directly to both edges of the tear whilst holding them apart. Wait a minute for the glue to go tacky and then apply the two halves together, continue to hold them together firmly for another two minutes. Leave for 10 minutes and your wetsuit is now ready to use again.