Cancellation, returns, refunds & exchange policy + FAQ's
Where there is less than 14 days notice before the booked event, there will be no refund payable.
You are entitled to a refund;
If you cancel up to 14 days prior to commencement date of the course.
( course fee less $25 booking fee plus any associated course material )
- If you have signed up for eLearning you will loose the cost of eLearning pass ($TBA).
- Dive medicals are non-refundable.
- If you fail the dive medical, we will refund your course fee, less a $25 booking fee plus any associated course material.
- Bookings made within 14 days of commencement date are non-refundable.
- Courses purchased on discount/special/offer not entitled to refunds.
Transfer/change of course dates;
- Within 21 days of course commencement date – $299.00 fee will apply
- Once you have started the course, if you complete the course on different dates – $349.00 fee will apply
- Cancellation during course – non-refundable
- Course dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, alternate dates will be supplied, a store credit will be applied.
All PADI courses must be completed within 12 months of commencement date.
- Club dive payments are non-refundable, a store credit may be applied.
- Cancellations within 7 days, no credits will be applied.
- If you change dates, an administration fee will be charged.
- Club dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, a store credit may be applied.
We understand that travel plans may be impacted due to the Coronavirus, personal/work circumstances, ongoing government travel restrictions & regulations.
All payments are non-refundable. However, you may not lose all of your payments, they may be transferred to a suitable travel date.
Flight bookings are non-refundable, and on some occasions non-transferable.
With regards to Travel Insurance, we recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking any travel. Any cancellations etc may be claimed via your insurance. We use and recommend Fast Cover Travel Insurance.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to Indepth Scuba and the following conditions will / may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after booking confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount up to 100% of the total arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
(c) Airfares – A cancellation charge, up to 100%, may be applied depending on the conditions of the airfare.
If we are successful in securing a refund, any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the airline and operators involved.
Please Note: Refunds cannot be guaranteed from the Airlines or operators.
Returns, refunds or exchanges of goods purchased.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Indepth Scuba reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Indepth Scuba is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied with original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return.
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be received/processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
What happens if I don't finish my course?
If you do not finish all the components of your dive course, we may be able to partially certify you or issue a referral. Discuss your options with the dive centre.
What happens if I fail my dive medical?
We will refund your course fee, less a $25 booking fee, if you fail your dive medical.