Cancellation, returns, refunds & exchange policy
Where there is less than 14 days notice before the booked event, there will be no refund payable.
You are entitled to a refund;
If you cancel up to 14 days prior to commencement date of the course.
( course fee less $75 booking fee plus any associated course material )
- If you have signed up for eLearning you will loose the cost of eLearning pass ($TBA).
- Dive medicals are non-refundable.
- If you fail the dive medical, we will refund your course fee, less a $75 booking fee plus any associated course material.
- Bookings made within 14 days of commencement date are non-refundable.
- Courses purchased on discount/special/offer not entitled to refunds.
Transfer/change of course dates;
- Within 21 days of course commencement date – $350.00 fee will apply
- Once you have started the course, if you complete the course on different dates – $350.00 fee will apply
- Cancellation during course – non-refundable
- Course dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, alternate dates will be supplied, a store credit will be applied.
All PADI courses must be completed within 12 months of commencement date.
- Club dive payments are non-refundable, a store credit may be applied.
- Cancellations within 7 days, no credits will be applied.
- If you change dates, an administration fee will be charged.
- Club dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, a store credit may be applied.
We understand that travel plans may be impacted due to personal/work circumstances, ongoing government travel restrictions & regulations.
All payments/deposits are non-refundable. However, you may not lose all of your payments, they may be transferred to a suitable travel date.
Flight bookings are non-refundable, and on some occasions non-transferable.
With regards to Travel Insurance, we recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking any travel. Any cancellations etc may be claimed via your insurance. We use and recommend Fast Cover Travel Insurance.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to Indepth Scuba and the following conditions will / may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after booking confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount up to 100% of the total arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
(c) Airfares – A cancellation charge, up to 100%, may be applied depending on the conditions of the airfare.
If we are successful in securing a refund, any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the airline and operators involved.
Please Note: Refunds cannot be guaranteed from the Airlines or operators.
Returns, refunds or exchanges of goods purchased.
Please read conditions below. If all conditions are not met, Indepth Scuba reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a minimum 20% restocking fee.
- All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals and accessories. We can only refund or exchange products provided they haven't been used in the water and are undamaged.
- Indepth Scuba is not responsible for mis-handling of products or ill-treatment of goods.
Sale & Non-returnable Items
- Special order merchandise or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable is as such.
Defective items may be repaired, exchanged or refunded at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
Returns & Exchanges
Securely pack all items that you would like to be returned and post mark via registered mail with tracking info as we are not liable for shipments which may go missing during transit. Please include the following with your package:
- Return must be accompanied with original receipt or invoice.
- Detailed note as to the reasons of the return.
- Instructions as to whether you would like a refund or an exchange.
- All items must be returned in original/unused condition.
Please allow 7-14 business days for mail-in exchanges to be received/processed.
Refunds & Credits
Once we receive and inspect your item(s), we will credit your account. Please allow up to 30 days for a credit to appear on your account from received date. In most cases, we will issue your refund in the same way you made the original purchase.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
Downloadable software products
Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: Unit 6, 114 Emu Bank Belconnen Australian Capital Territory AU 2617.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 2/2 Oatley Court, Belconnen, Australian Capital Territory, 2617.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.