Cancellation Policy + FAQ's
Where there is less than 14 days notice before the booked event, there will be no refund payable.
You are entitled to a refund;
If you cancel up to 14 days prior to commencement date of the course.
( course fee less $25 booking fee )
( course commencement date is date of Orientation / dive medical evening )
- If you have signed up for eLearning you will loose the cost of eLearning pass ($TBA).
- Dive medicals are non-refundable.
- If you fail the dive medical, we will refund your course fee, less a $25 booking fee.
- Bookings made within 7 days of commencement date are non-refundable.
- Courses purchased on discount/special/offer not entitled to refunds.
Transfer/change of course dates
- Cancellation up to 21 days prior to course commencement date – $100 admin fee will apply
- Within 21 days of course commencement date – $299.00 fee will apply
- Once you have started the course, if you complete the course on different dates – $349.00 fee will apply
- Cancellation during course – non-refundable
- Course dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, alternate dates will be supplied, a store credit will be applied.
All PADI courses must be completed within 12 months of commencement date.
- Club dive payments are non-refundable, a store credit can be applied.
- Club dives postponed due to weather are non-refundable, a store credit will be applied.
We understand that travel plans may be impacted due to the Coronavirus, personal/work circumstances, ongoing government travel restrictions & regulations.
All payments are non-refundable. However, you may not lose all of your payments, they may be transferred to a suitable travel date.
Flight bookings are non-refundable, and on some occasions non-transferable.
With regards to Travel Insurance, we recommend you purchase travel insurance at the time of booking any travel. Any cancellations etc may be claimed via your insurance. We use and recommend Fast Cover Travel Insurance.
Should you wish to cancel your booking, all cancellations need to be advised in writing to Indepth Scuba and the following conditions will / may apply:
(a) Bookings cancelled at any time after booking confirmation are subject to the forfeit of deposit, including any additional deposits required by suppliers.
(b) In addition to this fee are any charges made by the hotel, tour operator, or other principal. This can amount up to 100% of the total arrangement costs, particularly when cancelling tours and other arrangements after the final payment due date.
(c) Airfares – A cancellation charge, up to 100%, may be applied depending on the conditions of the airfare.
If we are successful in securing a refund, any refunds due will be available to you after we receive the monies from the airline and operators involved.
Please Note: Refunds cannot be guaranteed from the Airlines or operators.
What happens if I don't finish my course?
If you do not finish all the components of your dive course, we may be able to partially certify you or issue a referral. Discuss your options with the dive centre.
What happens if I fail my dive medical?
We will refund your course fee, less a $25 booking fee, if you fail your dive medical.