Returns & shipping policy
We understand that the product that you have purchased may not suit or fit. In order for us to best assist you please read the following information carefully before returning a product.
Indepth Scuba offers a 30 day exchange policy within Australia for all goods that are unused and in a saleable condition. This means:
- The product and packaging is undamaged, unworn, unmarked (including fingerprints on lenses) and where applicable with tags still attached.
- If you believe your product is faulty please refer to faulty items section below.
If a product comes back and meets the standards above, we will offer you a one time exchange for a different size or a product of the same value. If a product comes back that has been clearly worn, used in water or is damaged your return may be rejected and the goods shipped back to you.
For all returns, please contact us at email@example.com outlining what product you would like to return, reason and your order number. We will do our best to look after you from here.
Conditions of return
To enable Indepth Scuba to process your return or exchange, you will need to present a copy of your receipt or other proof of purchase.
If you change your mind concerning a purchase, you will need to return your product within 30 days. Your product must be unused, in its original packaging and in a saleable condition. If you are unable to provide proof of purchase, we may still offer a credit in the form of a gift card or provide an exchange for a similar product.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer a refund, credit or exchange for specially ordered products (unless the product is not fit for purpose or faulty) or products which have been modified or used contrary to the product’s instructions.
We do not offer refunds for a change of mind or if you have ordered the wrong product. Please refer to this guideline by the ACCC. Refunds
For any refunds that are considered a 20% restocking fee will apply.
Faulty Item Policy
In the unlikely event that any of your goods are faulty, please send us a photo, a description of the fault, and your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org. From here we will be able to assess if it is a genuine fault and will assist you the best we can from there.
Please read the care instructions of our products carefully and also consider if your product is faulty or just well loved.
Delivery lead times
Dispatch from Indepth Scuba is estimated within 2-7 days from payment, this may vary in peak times. We will deliver to anywhere within Australia. Your location, product/order size will determine how soon you will receive your order.
Once your order is dispatched from us, an estimated delivery time should only be used a guideline within 5-10 working days. Indepth Scuba will not be liable for any late deliveries.
Unfortunately Indepth Scuba is currently unable to provide international shipping.
Reasons for order delays
- Incorrect or incomplete shipping address during checkout.
- No-one was available to sign for the parcel at the delivery address
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some products. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
Shipping costs are non-refundable.
COVID-19 shipping update
Indepth Scuba is still shipping during this Covid-19 period, although delays on shipping may occur. Please be patient as freight Australia wide is experiencing a spike in online shopping.