The AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. We brought it back to the Apeks line up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
This high-performance regulator boasts an balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage.
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Available in yoke only
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
The AT20 Octopus is a great match for the AT20 regulator. It provides the same features and performance as the AT20 second stage but comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)