Apeks AT20/20 - Regulator set including occy
or make 4 interest-free payments of $149.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
The AT20 is the predecessor to the XTX20. We brought it back to the Apeks line up because it represents an excellent value. This is an ideal entry-level regulator that can spoil divers in a hurry.
This high-performance regulator boasts an balanced first stage coupled with a pneumatically balanced second stage.
The smooth, quiet breath is sure to enhance your diving enjoyment.
Designed for water temps above 50°F / 10°C
The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece, with its patented bridge virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
Compatible with EAN40 out of the box.
- The first stage is a balanced diaphragm type that offers consistent performance from start of dive until end of dive, regardless of depth.
- 1 HP port and 4 MP ports are available
- Available in yoke only
- Pneumatically-balanced second stage results in smooth, easy breathing
- The large purge button on the AT20 is easy to operate even with thick gloves.
- The integrated venturi control provides a performance boost at depth while preventing unwanted freeflow at the surface.
- An extremely efficient exhaust valve improves the breathing performance of the regulator
- The Comfo-bite™ mouthpiece virtually eliminates jaw-fatigue
- Offers a compact, integrated exhaust tee
The AT20 Octopus is a great match for the AT20 regulator. It provides the same features and performance as the AT20 second stage but comes with a high visibility yellow front cover and a 36” yellow hose. It is designed for water temperatures above 50º F (10º C)