BARE has been designing and producing drysuits for SCUBA diving,
water sports, offshore safety and survival industries for over forty
years, that’s why we’re global leaders in exposure suits.
All products undergo extra-ordinary testing in demanding scenarios and
conditions to ensure that BARE divers have a perfectly crafted suit that
will stand up to the challenges of any environment.
Aqua-Trek 1 is ready, wherever your adventures take you.
- Lighter weight breathable material that offers enhanced flexibility over current butyl trilaminates
- Lightweight low-profile plastic dry zipper
- 2MM nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hood
- M-PADz knee protection with 2MM neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- Premium graphics
- Telescoping torso with field replaceable crotch strap
- Includes 4-point suspenders
- Includes Drysuit Backpack
- Material: exclusively engineered and durable Cordura Nylon Oxford 4-Layer fabric