Dynaflex 7mm Wetsuit - Men
or make 4 interest-free payments of $199.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
This back-zipped wetsuit serves the classic segment of a base layer – with a feature-rich package.
Thanks to the new 4-way super-stretch neoprene using UltraspanTM fabric, double water-seal cuffs and a semi-sealed slider closure, Dynaflex provides a perfect fit with maximum comfort and warmth.
To make life easier before and after diving, the neck opens using a slider, this is an amazing feature when a diver has to sit and wait for the water entry.
A removable pocket and a computer attachment on each sleeve are just two of its many plus points that make this suit a complete partner for you and your equipment.
- Ultraspan™ outer fabric and 4-way super-stretch, tight-weave fabric.
- This fabric is abrasion-resistant and fastens using VelcroTM, so that your suit always looks good.
- Manufactured using double-glued, double-thread stitched seams.
- All the seams inside the suit are sealed to stop them bursting, making it unbelievably comfortable and long-lasting.
- Double water-seals with slider on arms and legs to limit any water getting in, also make the suit easier to put on and take off.
- Ergonomic panels under the arms for comfortable movement.
- Legs and arms are pre-shaped for greater comfort.
- G-Lock™ slider on the back combines with a double flap, giving a perfect seal that stops water and cold getting in.
- Slider closure on the front of the neck, fitted with a sealed gusset for greater comfort before or after diving.
- Supratex kneepads giving excellent abrasion resistance and great flexibility.
- Graphics printed on the shoulders to protect your suit from any buoyancy compensator rubbing.
- A rubber loop on each arm holds your computer in a good reading position.
- An easily-positioned, removable 3D pocket on the right thigh, with a net base to drain the water.
- A loop at the end of the slider and a strap on the runner to help get the wetsuit on and off.
- Reflective prints on the back of the calf improve visibility during dives.