Faber 232 bar 15L Steel Cylinder with DIN/K Valve
or make 4 interest-free payments of $205.00 AUD fortnightly with More info
The Faber 232 bar, 15 litre (125 cubic foot), 204 mm (8 inch) diameter, Steel Cylinder with DIN/K valve and cylinder boot is Nitrox ready.
The Faber 15 litre is great for divers with higher than average air consumption rates. Thus it's often a good choice for new divers. Yes, your buddy might be only using a 10.5 or 12.2 litre cylinder, but your pressure drop rate during the dive will be similar to them, simply because you started with much more air.
These cylinders are made by Faber, the leading European manufacturer of scuba diving tanks, with extremely high quality steel made to international standards. Faber cylinders display a unique combination of size, weight and buoyancy.
Faber 15 Litre 232 bar Cylinder Specifications:
- Fill pressure: 232 bar (3365 psi)
- Test pressure: 348 bar (5047 psi)
- Standard: BS 5045 Pt 1
- Material: 34CRMO4 Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Manufacturing Process: Cold deep drawing from steel plate
- External Primary Finish: Hot Zinc sprayed, layer thickness 60/70 microns
- External Final Finish: 2 part polyurethane white paint sprayed and air dried
- Internal Finish: Chemically treated with Ferrous Phosphate
- Neck Thread: 3/4 inch NPSM