PADI IDC - Instructor Development Course - 1st September
or make 4 interest-free payments of $837.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor Course in Canberra
The next course start date: 1st September 2021
Our IDC runs over 11 days, providing you with plenty of opportunity to become a scuba instructor with a relaxed pace. It introduces you to the entire PADI System of diver education and concentrates on further developing your abilities as a professional dive educator.
Sign up today, pay your deposit and get started on the PADI IDC eLearning component of the course. Giving you a much more stress-free approach to becoming a PADI Instructor.
- PADI eLearning & instructor teaching slates pack
- IDC in-class theory
- All in-water pool training
- All in-water open water training
- Accommodation at Batemans Bay
- EFR instructor training, with slates
- PADI IE
- PADI application and membership fees
- Transport and food whilst on course