Join us for an amazing adventure, heading North to Terrigal, NSW to dive the ex HMAS Adelaide ship wreck. If you have a motorcycle and love riding, and love diving, then this is for you!
Australia has some of the best scenic motorcycle rides and scuba diving destinations in the world, and we combine the 2 to make an adventure packed weekend!
Departing Friday 27th March at 10am, we will ride through to Kangaroo Valley for lunch at the old hotel, then onto the Grand Pacific Drive across the scenic Sea Cliff bridge. Heading north on the twisty Old Pacific Hwy through to Terrigal for our 2 nights stay, and 2 great boat dives.
There will be 2 dives on Saturday on the ex HMAS Adelaide ship wreck, followed by a BBQ dinner.
On Sunday after a sleep-in and BBQ breakfast, we will make our way home via the Blue Mountains, Oberon and onto Canberra via Crookwek, a full day of just under 500kms.
- Support vehicle and motorcycle trailer, with emergency fuel if required
- We carry all your gear
- 2 night's accommodation, quad share, twin/double or single options
- 2 boat dives at Terrigal
- Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch at Kangaroo Valley on Friday
- Tanks and weights
Nitrox is available on request.
What you need to supply:
- Your own motorcycle, gear and fuel
- Dive gear, you can hire from us if require