Wreck diver course - 28th & 29th March 2020
or make 4 interest-free payments of $169.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
DIVE THE EX HMAS ADELAIDE ON YOUR WRECK COURSE
Explore World War II wrecks, discover sunken treasures and experience wreck diving to its fullest.
The Wreck Diver Specialty course offers you the opportunity of a lifetime – exploring and penetrating historic wrecks in some of the worlds most remote diving destinations.
In this course you will learn to safely penetrate a ship wreck and identify possible hazards.
Down there, it’s different. It takes additional training. Here’s where you get it.
- Must be a PADI Advanced or equivalent with another organisation
- Minimum age 15 years old
- Experience diving beyond 18 metres
- Learn wreck dive planning, organization or equipment, procedures, techniques and hazards
- 4 great boat dives on the ex HMAS Adelaide, Terrigal, NSW
- Gain experience and skills under the direct, professional supervision of a PADI Instructor
- Certification counts toward the PADI Master Scuba Diver rating.
- 2 nights accommodation at Terrigal
- All airfills
- Hire gear for course – full kit – $65.00
You will need to have:
- Dive torch
- Mask, snorkel, boots, fins, gloves, safety stop buoy, knife
Course cost $599.00 per person
NOTE: This course can be run in conjunction with the PADI Enriched air course (Nitrox), the last 2 dives of the Wreck course will be completed using Nitrox.
The total course cost is $848.00 per diver (Wreck & Nitrox certifications)