Faber 12 Litre 300 bar Faber Cylinder Specifications:
- Fill pressure: 300 bar (4351 psi)
- Test pressure: 465 bar (6744 psi)
- Standard: BS 5045 Pt 1
- Material: 34CRMO4 Chromium Molybdenum Alloy Steel
- Manufacturing Process: Cold deep drawing from steel plate
- Primary Finish: Hot Zinc sprayed, layer thickness 60/70 microns
- Final Finish: 2 part polyurethane white paint sprayed and air dried
- Internal Finish: Chemically treated with Ferrous Phosphate
- Neck Thread: 3/4 inch NPSM
Popular for filling airguns, air rifle and paintball guns.
This 12 litre 300 bar cylinder is perfect for those far away from a filling station who regularly use their air rifle. A 12 litre Air Gun Cylinder filled to 300 bar is good for roughly 40 fills of an air rifle tank. The cylinder is fitted with a tank boot which keeps it upright when not in use.
These cylinders are made by Faber, the leading European manufacturer of scuba diving tanks, with extremely high-quality steel made to international standards. Faber cylinders display a unique combination of size, weight and buoyancy.